- Strawberry black tea from Fortnum and Mason, a bag of cumin, bay leaves, green tea, top-notch quality vanilla
- Clothes, tea towels (one is hanging on the wall), jewelry
- Abel & Cole calendar with achingly wonderful British recipes on each month’s page
- My study abroad blog
- Delayed adoption of “s” in place of “z”. The words look softer and more intelligible.
- Lack of patience for obnoxious Americans
- Contentedness with having a few but trusted and loved circle of friends
- Deep-seated yearning to walk the Earth and meet people and bring my eyes to unseen corners and continue to add to my emotional catalogue.