I’m almost dreading going back to college this summer, for the first time.
This post is to convince myself that it will indeed be a year well spent, and I might even have some fun thoughout.
- Fun science to learn
- New friends to make
- London-borne nonchalant attitude to flaunt (while probably freaking out every few weeks about life after graduation)
- Apples to pick at the orchard
- Parties to hold, hors d’oeuvres to concoct, themes to think up!
- Terp dancing
- Klezmer band
- WesWIS events to plan and attend
- Maybe develop a running habit?
- A car with which to zoom around the thus far judged as boring state of Connecticut
- Trivia nights to attend at Boca, and that new bar on Church to seek out
- Word game nights
- Slam poetry events filled with crazy inspiration
- Things I can’t yet predict!